Finally got his 4-wheeler from Aunt Lori, Uncle Traye and the cousins put together. He enjoyed it, even though you cannot tell from this photo!
Yep, he's a natural...as long as he doesn't get his height from me.
Decker's latest happenings:
- He's figured out what "mine" means. Whenever he is in the tub and you pick up a toy, he will grab it and say "mine."
- We've been working with him to say please when he wants something, so he says "peazzze."
- He's turning into a picky eater! His meals mostly consist of: ravioli, cheese, goldfish, pears, nilla wafers, and bananas.
- He's awesome at pointing to his tummy, feet, nose, ears and hair on command.
- He loves grabbing the phone and jabbering away.