I know this is a few days late, but I just loved the bokeh I got from my tree.
So, here we are again, the beginning of a new year. I don't think I've ever been more ready for a year to end as I was 2016.
I have a list of resolutions nearly a mile long. I'm keeping them in a place where I can review them daily. I will say, however, that my main goal for 2017 is to establish new habits that will hopefully lead to more health, peace and simplicity in my life.
I want to focus on the kids, my own health/well being, and my career this year.
As for photography, I'd like to accomplish the following this year:
- Master Kelvin white balance
- Get in one photo per month with each of my children
- Master shooting video/editing and complete one video per month
- Review the materials from the 3 Clickin Mom workshops I have taken
- Complete at least one photo book
- Really study the manuals and master the controls for both my Fuji X100T and Nikon D750
I've gone back and forth debating a 365 project and I've come to the realization that working full time makes it nearly impossible for me to get a decent shot every single day, especially since it's already dark in the winter when I get home. For now, I'm just content shooting as much as possible.
Cheers to a prosperous 2017!